Friday 1 July 2011

Retro chick

It was this lady and her blog  that started me thinking........Retro Chick
I like how she uses her words "vintage glamour"..thats what I'm aiming for.......!

In fact it was Retro Chick who, through her blogging , gave me my first styling tip about manicured nails and ever since I read about that particular nail polish tip, I have done it. Religiously. And it makes a difference seeing your nails all shiny with minimal effort and time! So check it out at   The Lazy Girl's Guide to Making An Effort

It's quite a wonderful blog, she writes really well, and Ive actually learned quite a lot from her before I've even started! So thank you Retro Chick for all your help so far, and you didn't even know about it!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that's lovely! Thank you :D

    Glad to be of service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro chick was one of my inspirations to pull my finger out and start blogging instead of just thinking about it. I like the name of your blog, I am a huge Ms. Monroe fan! x

    ReplyDelete