Saturday 9 July 2011

Trips and trials

Just quick post for now as I have a job application to do (more earning potential than current job!).
I travelled to Brighton for 2 days and had an amazing time, especially drinking cocktails! And I also bought a new bag....I had been looking for one for ages!! The pic doesnt do it justice, its more of a watermelon coral colour


         Early morning bandstand jiving (as in 8am early!)
 Disco balls not street lights
Cosmopolitan (1st pink one Ive ever had!)

I return home to attempt heated rollers......I looked for tutorial videos on youtube and I must say the second attempt was better than the first.
But for some reason I don't seem to get too many curls.....just waves and very good volume.....I dont think Im rolling them tightly enough....and Im SO cackhanded it is quite frankly laughable...I cant seem to section, comb, and roller, without getting annoyed or frustrated.
I have told myself that practice makes perfect and I have also now purchased Lottabody setting lotion to see if that helps a wee bit!?

Update to follow as I also practised rolling my hair with a comb----except idiot here wound her hair round the spikes and not the handle and a friend had to cut the comb out!!! Haha whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment