Friday 1 July 2011

Still thinking

Hmm posting a lot right now but have lots in my head!!
This image change is quite exciting but it does require a definite wardrobe clear out and a bit of thought! Im quite eager and excited now!!!
Ive had the following webpage saved for a while now....

How to Look Like Marilyn

and it has some good hints and tips but I will NOT be following some of it...I hate polka dots, I do not like bows, but I do like the fur wrap idea and I have to sort out walking in heels (god help us)..............the rest seems OK...........apart from the ice baths and the figure measurements - apart from that Im practically there! Hahahah!
Im going to try out something Marilyn-esque today - Im going to add a Marilyn tweak to my outfit - not sure what yet...............

No comments:

Post a Comment